Saturday 6 June 2009

Donald Trumps Al Fahim

Right....so I'm sick (as my facebook status suggests) and sitting at
home watching TV and stumble upon "The Hydra Executive" show...



now do this: Imagine yourself being impaled on the Burj Al Arab with
large fresh fish taped to your face and hands so that flocks of angry
sea gulls attack your body to feed and gnaw at your flesh in the summer
heat of Dubai with a water tap trickling far enough in front of your
mouth while you're dying of thirst but are unable to reach it because
your neck is being pulled back by your hair to which 10,000 Volts of
electricity are connected to jolt you every time you moved!



now Imagine that the above is heaven compared to watching 5 minutes of this godforsaken show!!!!!



First of all the dimwits planning the show decide, in what is no doubt
a cry for higher viewership and national pride support, to put the
teams for this season as India Vs. Pakistan. Now I don't know who's
dumber, the idiots running the show or the super smart people
sanctioning the airing (i'm talking about our friends at the PPV
network that airs this show!)



Now, if you read news, watch sports, live in the Middle East or near
India/Pakistan, have Indian or Pakistani friends, you will know that
this is a recipe for disaster! I mean, on the show these guys were
swearing at each other with so much aggression being controlled because
they're shooting for television that I can only begin to wonder what is
happening on the spectator side.



In a region where the large majority of the people living are Indian
and Pakistani, this could be a huge motivator for some serious civil
unrest! It's only the beginning. Yesterday India won and Pakistan lost
one of their team members (who's now enjoying his honeymoon)....Dr. Al
Fahim ate a Shawarma sandwich and drove his white Mercedes saying
"Let's get back to work". Now either he's a real workaholic or there
was something wrong about the line because this seen was in complete
night-time darkness....



Anyways....I can't wait to see what happens next week when I subject
myself to some more torture with Hydra Executives - The Ultimate
Torture Show for Entrepreneurs - And for anyone who dares compare this
to "The Apprentice" - I dare you to do it to my face!

I originally posted this on my facebook notes but since I referenced it in my last post, thought it appropriate to re-post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment