Tuesday 9 June 2009

I simply HATE Modhesh!

Some people are asking me why I hate Modhesh so much and that it's not as annoying as I say it is. Others are telling me the reason I hate it is that I'm not the target audience. According the facebook group "Death to Modhesh" at least 980 people disagree with you...

I'm
not the target audience for Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Tom and Jerry, Tony the Tiger and many more mascots and characters and so you don't
tell me I grew up with them I'm also not the target audience for
Aladdin, the Little Mermaid and Barbie but I don't cringe at the
thought of them nor do I feel like I want to rip their heads off when I
see them.

The same cannot be said about the yellow worm or the
purple abomination that is Barney. Fortunately I am not bombarded with
Barney in Dubai and it can be acceptable in small doses, but MODHESH is
out of control.

Today, my voice made it to the papers in The National, a widely read local newspaper published in English. Read quotes from my conversation with Jen Gerson by clicking here.

Anyways,
everyone's entitled to their opinion, so feel free to be a Modhesh
supporter and expect the worm to spread joy...but as far as I'm
concerned, next time I see a Modhesh walking around the streets of
Dubai, I'm getting checked for swine flu!

No comments:

Post a Comment