Thursday 18 June 2009

Tom, Mojito and Jerry!

I had no intentions of putting many pictures of myself or people I know on this blog, but I felt that this one deserved a special merit. It goes along my pattern or reviewing places/clubs/restaurants that I go to and warning or recommending some of them. In this case, it's a warning.

After having an amazing Kebab at Leicester square, and watching some random guy flirt with my girlfriend then run away (literally) when he found out she was with me, we walked into a club called Metro. Now most of the people reading this blog are past high school so they will understand what I mean when I say when we walked in it felt like walking into a high school prom that was just starting. The place was empty save for about 10 guys and a couple of girls (all not looking a year over 15 though by law I guess they were at least 18) bumping and grinding completely out of tune. Picture yourself dancing to a smooth grooves hip hop and R&B classic like "Bump N Grind" by R. Kelly while the music playing is David Guetta's The World is Mine! That's what it looked like (maybe they had their Ipods on and I didn't notice!!)

Anyways, to add to the ambiance, they had a projector and a screen showing classic episodes of Tom and Jerry. So here I am, lounging on a sofa at the club, nursing my Mojito and watching a classic Tom and Jerry Episode...


No comments:

Post a Comment